Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hiatus


Trig has gone, and now I follow suit. a (hopefully) temporary hiatus. I will still do the BwB interview.but other than that do not expect participation on my end. I have my reasons. Trig has his. leave it at that until one or us says different.


We all have demons we must face. time to reflect on the monsters we have created. you stand victorious or you fall and are consumed by your darker side. a friend once told me,you must separate from your wickedness and face it head on. your wicked nature and you are two separate beings, when you allow them to be. do this, kill off wickedness, and live your life.

EDIT: 
Bob here. I'm here to announce that I too will be leaving for a short time. The hiatuses of the three of us were all caused by the same incident.  I need some time away from DD to get my head straight and let out steam. I assure you, we are not leaving for good nor do we hold a grudge against each other. Have a nice day and see you soon.

One last note; "Discord's Domain" truly lives up to its name.



(there is a mute button)