Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Comcis: A Lot

Fanart - MLP. My Little Pony Logo - Octavia by ~jamescorck

This probably should've been used for a music post. Well too bad! I do what I want. Comics after the break.


1. A Favor Too Far by *ChaoticBrony

It was either you or Sweetie Belle, Twilight.
2. Problem solved by ~CIRILIKO

I can't find the hidden creeper this time.
3. Earth Pony Coffee by *theflashguy

Red-haired pony obviously forgot to install her magentic hooves that every other pony ever seems to have.
4. back in my day... by *CSImadmax

And then Big Mac comes in and says "Back in my day spiders were agreeable and we just spent the afternoons together."
5. An Unexpected Companion by *lightningtumble

Oh, Hobbit reference. At first I thought it was an 18th sectury American colonial figure.
6. Goodbye Fillyppines by ~cipherpie

Did he just... kill Pinkie? Well, that got comically dark rather quickly.
7. Comic: Jumping the shark of improbability (1/?) by =Photonicsoup

All I know is that the mane six look adorable in the science lab looks the artist created for them.