Monday, January 28, 2013

Artsy-Wartsy Stuff #151

I used to be alive, now I feel pathetic
And now I get it, what's done is done
You just leave it alone and don't regret it


Even though we had a new episode with other pairings, like Rainbow & Tank, there's still a surprising amount of new Fluttershy & Discord drawings. Can't beat that... Best villain and best pony.
Medium sized Artsy today. I don't feel like waiting any longer. Even EqD got theirs up and FPLOON stole my schedule.
So feel the déjà vu and...
...enjoy some art after the break.






5 (source)
Don't worry, Fluttershy, you're fine...






11 (source)
From Bob's secret stash.







18 (source)
*hint* Look at her eye.






24 (source)
Jealous? Nah... Never...




28 (source)
Throwing Twi out the window isn't very nice...



















47 (source)
"I made you a card...








55 (source)
Seems about right.










65 (source)
Sorry, their faces are priceless.


67 (source)
These remind me of some systems in Freelancer... Great game...








75 (source)
Those magnetic hooves never cease to amaze me...








ಠ_ಠ Tagged by me ಠ_ಠ

Happy Pony

84 (source)
There's always someone whose birthday it is. *shrugs*