Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Nightly Megathread #87/Christmas After Party


Wow, Okay.  So that party happened.  While I wasn't there for most of it, nor will I be here for this one, it's up to me to reminisce on the good, brotherly experiences we shared under the metaphorical Christmas tree.  Tired yet?  Good.  Just come on down past the break to unwind before you hit the comment section once more.



First off, I'd like to tell everyone merry was Christmas!  Christmas'd!  Whatever you call it.  We're here to reminisce on the good ol' days of a few hours ago...
We had a good run, that's for sure.  There was murder, suicide, love, betrayal, trust, fighting, references, ponies, money, Doctor Who, countdowns, alphabets, sentences, confusion, innuendos, presents, story lines, and whatever else our diseased brains could spit out.  We also ate our fill with muffins, sandwiches, corn dogs, popcorn, pie, bananas, yogurt, cookies, and uh, poison.  But somehow, after all that madness, we made it through.  Not only that, but we broke 1000 comments.  Wow.  Remember that?  Remember when I showed up?
Uh, come to think of it, I hardly remember it myself.
Either way, tonight is a night to solemnly reflect on the progress we've made this past year... or go wild.  It's up to you.  Either way, have fun!