Friday, December 28, 2012

Comics: A Dash of Pun / Spitfire's Tough Choice / COM: The Portal of Possibility / Vault 92: 1 - Introduction / My Little Pinkie / Better Call Kenny Loggins / Purple Dragon

Fanart - MLP. My Little Pony Logo - Princess Luna by ~jamescorck

I'm posting this logo...against my will...help...COMICS...


1. A Dash of Pun by *Foxy-Noxy

Warning: if you hate bad puns, you have been warned by this warning. This is red text. 
2. Spitfire's Tough Choice by *Mystic-Forces

Spitfire's decision-making mechanisms reflect my own when I'm taking tests in Calculus.

Anthro world, do not want. 




4. Vault 92: 1 - Introduction by *Scramjet747

Fallout, good game. I really need hope Fallout 4 is on the horizon.
5. My Little Pinkie by ~MAM259

♫ My Little Pony, My Little Pony... 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
6. Better Call Kenny Loggins by ~Zicygomar

Possibly the funniest pony comic I've ever seen. Timing and delivery proves to be everything.
7. Purple Dragon by *MohawkRex

Alicorn OC detected, abandon thread