Friday, November 9, 2012

Nightly Megathread #41

They're coming...

Okay... I can do this... I know I'm excited for Season 3, but I got to focus... I got a Nightly Megathread to uphold...

Okay... Let's do this...


_________________________________________________________________________________

SEASON 3 SEASON 3!!!
OH MY GLOB IT'S ALMOST HERE, YO!!!
DOUBLE SQUEE!!!

"What do you mean the 'Great and Powerful' Trixie gets less screen time?!"
_________________________________________________________________________________
*After finally calming down and focusing*

Okay... So... In other news, the write-up post of my experience at EQLA will be posted this weekend, as well as a convention compilation post from me... I do have other post in mind, but I'm keeping those under wraps since they're not as important until the time is right... So, with that taken care of... How are you counting down to the premiere? With your fingers and hoofs? A timer? Your favorite pony waking you up when the time is right? Or something else entirely? If you have the time, post your answers in the comments below... In the meantime, I got some heartless to slay...

_________________________________________________________________________________