Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nightly Megathread #20


Get your pitchforks and riot gear ready. We're watching Twilight tonight! Woohoo, Trig's favorite movie series! Don't worry, it's a modified version. EQM's coverage on the movie's premiere after the break.


Fictional Characters are best actors.
Why Spongebob.. why?
MLB, look for it I guess
















________________________________________________________________________________________________

CAKE


Nope. Sorry, no desserts this time. You'll just have to make do with some popcorn from Pinkie. That's still pretty good, right?



...


...have some digital cake if you weren't satisfied with Pinkie's catering anyway.

________________________________________________________________________________________________


TRAILERS


And some trailers to get you hyped for some (possibly hypothetical) future content! Pretty much teasers for everything here, from games to music. This first one is for Man Of Steel. I hope I'm not the only one really excited for this movie. Warning: very brief season three scenes. I warned ya.



And also a SSP preview. Looks like they've been working on some OC chaarcters (to my dismay). Frankly, they should've just made this guy Big Mac. Maybe I'd actually be encouraged to play as him, no? It's our last trailer, so get hype for Twilight Saga!


MandoPony gonna be droppin' some sick beats soon... SON. Errr... YO. Ya. I'll stop.

________________________________________________________________________________________________



LOL I don't know what I was leading up to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

And finally, my question for you to ponder as you wander the yonder: Do you think the full-length MLP movie, whether it appears in theaters or straight to DVD (preferably Blu-ray), will ever exist? And how many walls will you bounce off when it gets announced? Express your fangasms in the comments below.