Friday, May 17, 2013

Rarity is more fabulous than Twily

Can't you tell how happy Rarity is to finally have her own post, all to herself? She can barely hold her emotions together! Come give Rarity a hug and discuss why she is the most wonderful, beautiful, and fabulous pony after the break!




GIVE HER A HUG, I COMMAND YOU!


I guess we can have a bit of Rarity with a Pinkie-like feel, only because she's so damn adorable


Mmmm. Darling, you do look so beautiful when you've been crystal-ponified



Rarity video intermission!


Quite the brash look, still looking absolutely stunning ... If I do say so myself
Nah Pinkie Pie is still best pony
Heart attacks anyone? I don't expect to see any comments now. This will probably be the only post you'll ever see again from widdle Bull Smit, but atleast I filled all your hearts with a little Rari- (THUD)