Thursday, October 31, 2013

Nightly Megathread #273-NIGHTMARE NIGHT EDITION


OH, MOST WONDERFUL OF NIGHTS. (It's my favorite night of the year. I can't help myself).





It's Nightmare Night and I'm having way too much fun with this.

Music Time:

A song about Nightmare Night, somewhat inspired by Avenged Sevenfold? Absolutely fantastic. I love it.



Retro Video Time:

In true Nightmare Night/Princess Luna fashion, you get double the retro tonight! Definitely two of my favorite songs to come out of this fandom, both appropriate for the occasion, of course.



Discussion Time:

So, it's Nightmare Night! Do anything in particular? And if you were in Ponyville, just how would you celebrate Nightmare Night? What would you dress up as? (Or what did you dress up as if you did this year).


(All right, last one. I promise).