Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nightly Megathread #167


Hyper: Hey, FPLOON?
FPLOON: *looks up from 3DS* Eh?
Hyper: How do you know you're real?
FPLOON: ... Go make your Nightly...

Tonight's Nightly has the latest poll results as well as the usual nonsense, so be sure to check that out. Allons-y!
And now, over to PLOON with the poll.

FPLOON Presents the Poll Results:

FPLOON: Thanks, Hyper...  Now, before I show the results, I have two things to say... The first is that you should all consider getting Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate for the 3DS... And the second is that, to be honest, this is the first time actually looking at just the post results (as of 9:30pm Blog Time)... *chuckles*
Radiogenicpony: Just get on with it, PLOON...
FPLOON: Alright... Alright... Here ya go, fillies and gentlecolts!

FPLOON: ...And here's the bars of said results...

Radiogenicpony: Interesting...
FPLOON: Now, as you can see a lot of you (from this standpoint) really like the Nightlys at 10:00pm Blog Time... Not surprising since it was the first choice in mind and even the last choice on the poll... However, there are still a few of you (from this standpoint) that were still fine with the 11:00pm Blog Time slot... So, in the meantime, we will keep the Nightlys at 10pm and don't be [too] surprised when this blog's next Daylight Saving's Time rolls around and the time goes back to 11pm... Just saying...

Back to you, Hyper...

Video Time:









Yes, that was Aladdin. No, I don't have an explanation.



Discussion Time:

I was contemplating watch my Robocop DVD again because... I don't need a reason. It's freakin' Robocop. Anyways, it made me wonder. Which pony would benefit the most from robotic implants? Speed, stealth, magic amplification. So many possibilites. (I won't count Lyra hands as cheating, but I will give you a disappointed glare). Have fun.

Hyper: Oh, PLOON.
FPLOON: Huh?
Hyper: I never found the code...
FPLOON: ... Shut up, Hyper. That arc is over, anyway...