Sunday, January 27, 2013

Artsy-Wartsy Stuff #150

Now face your fear
While your heart is still broken
Ignore the pain it will never heal
Confusing force for its final illusion
Dream on that this life is for real


Did you think I'd leave without an Artsy today?

Get it after the break.




4 (source)
Twitch-a-twitch.


6 (source)
BUY SOME COOKIES







13 (source)
Anything for this? Drop it in the comments.


15 (source)
Bob... That's not how you treat your wife.




19 (source)
... Guess my face right now.












31 (source)
Zecora's new pill. Derp-a-way.













44 (source)
The secret of the floating city above.











54 (source)
Evolution in perfection. She doesn't need artificial light anymore to read.







61 (source)
Okay, this is perfect.






67 (source)
He's fabulous...














81 (source)
"What am I doing with my life..."















96 (source)
Would've tagged it, but meh...
 
ಠ_ಠ Tagged by me ಠ_ಠ
Nothing... ಥ_ಥ

Happy Pony