Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Artsy #134


I will respect Sleepy's tradition of using [Dark] headers by using them for my own Artsies from now on. Well, at least until I get bored of them. More art after the break as usual. Brace yourselves: it's a big one.





I miss my copy of Paper Mario TYD...


6 (source)
My Little Kitties: Friendship is Purrfect







13 (source)
I suddenly have a newly found respect for G1...





18 (source)
I don't know who is more unsettling, Twi or Big Mac 







25 (source)
Nnnnnng... Who could ever leave anything this darn cute?




29 (source)
And people say that Twi becoming an alicorn is bad...




33 (source)
Have you seen Clair's LPs? You should.


35 (source)
Ummm... What?




39 (source)
How the hell did that happen?



42 (source)
ಠ_ಠ

43 (source)
Insomnia sucks...




47 (source)
The Cute and Adorable Trixie

48 (source)
Uhhh... I know this is a terrible time to say this... But you really need to see an orthodontist, Twi!



This is EXACTLY how used to see Derpy.

52 (source)
"Bedtime stowy?"










Tunacorn is best pony.