Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nightly Megathread #73


Sorry everyone, but I think it's way past all of our bedtimes.  Internet may be fun and all, but someone's got to pull the plug eventually, so I'm gonna take the fall here, and... is that Luna?
...Okay, new plan.  We're going to try and stall until she goes away.  Everyone pull up a lawn chair, because we might be here for a while...

MINECRAFT MUSIC
First off, we have some music made through the magic of today's technology, simulating extremely primitive technology.  And I know, I know I'm supposed to be scaring Luna, but, heck, I couldn't resist posting this thing.  Find out why below.



FIRST IN A SERIES
Alright, then.  I'll admit that wasn't terribly effective, but I've got a better idea this time.  In order to scare her off, we'll show her the first episode in a web series, which ends with promise of continuation, causing her to....wait.  Okay, never mind, this is a terrible idea.  But you people probably want it anyway, so... ah, whatever.  Go ahead.


BRINGIN' OUT THE BIG GUNS
Look, I want to have a normal Megathread as much as you guys do.  Which is why I've hired a professional.  I've talked to someone named Yooyfull, and they let me buy out Pinkie and Twilight to humiliate Luna as much as possible, so that when she...uh, guys?  What are you doing?


DISCUSSION
Alright, that's it.  I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.  Apparently Twi and Pinkie can't tell blue ponies apart.  I really want to go to sleep, but Luna's face is still pressed against the window... Do you guys have any idea as to how to get rid of her?  Please respond, and do it fast.  Finals are coming up soon, and I want to get my sleep.