Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nightly Megathread #56

Twilight Spark... O.O Vector by *BR-David

Hey everypony! My name is Twilight Sparkle. I think some of you have heard from me, but in any case, it's nice to meet you all! Trig went to bed a little early, so I'll be taking over the shift just for tonight! I wouldn't want to impose on the staff here for too long. Head past this... magical barrier thing... for the nightly! what is this magic...



First things first. We need a to-do list! Unfortunately, Spike isn't here to assist me (had a bit of an accident with a certain orange-producing spell), so I'll be writing it myself.


There! Lookin' good! I do love my lists...

Random Videos


These videos are rather funny! I don't know how they all managed to replace our voices, but it's funny nonetheless.






GIFS


Can somepony tell me how you pronounce this? I might go a little crazy if I don't know. 



I wish I had been there. Scootaloo looks
like she's quite the drum player!


Trixie?!?! Who said I was ever together with
her! Scootaloo...


More Scootaloo drumming. I read about the science of instruments in one of my books. I never got around to actually playing one, but I had to move on to learning about dark magic from Celestia... oops, spoilers?

Discussion


I wanted to talk about arcane magic and the 4th visible plane, but I figured most of you would be lost. Not everypony loves books as much as me. Instead, if a pony game were to be made, what genre do you think would suit us best? Please don't make it horror, I don't have the best stomach.

I'll be in the comments for a bit to talk. Hope to see you guys some other time!